Check out Samsung’s incoming Galaxy Buds in these ultra-clear renders
- Renders of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Buds have leaked.
- They show the earbuds in three different colorways.
- A closeup of the new Galaxy Buds also reveals their speaker and microphone placement.
Samsung’s August 5 launch is going to be packed with hardware as usual and we’re getting a good look at everything that’s incoming thanks to leaks that are pouring in from all corners. The latest one gives us our best look yet at Samsung’s kidney bean-shaped true wireless earbuds.
We’re unsure about their official name and have been calling them the Galaxy Buds X so far. But the name “Galaxy Buds Live” has also been doing the rounds on the internet and is what tipster Evan Blass has used to describe his latest leak.
Nevertheless, the new renders outed by Blass show us the incoming Galaxy Buds in three distinct colorways: white, black, and the same Mystic Bronze we saw on recent Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Watch 3 leaks. The charging cases match the colors of the earbuds.
A closeup of the so-called Galaxy Buds Live shows a speaker placed in the middle of the earbud and what appear to be two microphone holes on either side of that speaker. These could assist in voice commands as well as taking phone calls.
The shape of these new Galaxy Buds is a little different than the previously leaked 3D visualizations by WinFuture. We’re not entirely sure how snugly these would fit in the ears and if they would have enough grip not to fall off while running or exercising. Guess we’ll find that out when we get them in for review.
Aritcle Table Of Contents
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Buds Live specs
- 1.1 More posts about Samsung
- 1.1.1 When should you expect to receive the Android 10 update? (Updated July 10)
- 1.1.2 Here’s our first look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (Update: New render)
- 1.1.3 Samsung is reportedly expecting lukewarm demand for the Galaxy Note 20
- 1.1.4 Lithium-ion vs lithium-polymer: What’s the difference?
- 1.1.5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus specs leak, teasing a huge battery, larger screen
- 1.1 More posts about Samsung
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live specs
As far as specs are concerned, leaks have suggested that the new Galaxy Buds will pack active noise cancellation, a feature we missed on the Galaxy Buds Plus. They are also expected to provide 11 hours of battery life and cost around 170,000 won (~$140). The rest is still under the wraps and we expect more clarity on the features of the new Galaxy Buds in the coming days.
Meanwhile, if you want to read more about what we already know, check out these articles below.
- Next-generation Samsung Galaxy Buds could tout ANC and a sub-$150 price tag
- Samsung’s true wireless Galaxy Buds X edge closer to launch
More posts about Samsung
When should you expect to receive the Android 10 update? (Updated July 10)
Here’s our first look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (Update: New render)
Samsung is reportedly expecting lukewarm demand for the Galaxy Note 20
Lithium-ion vs lithium-polymer: What’s the difference?
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus specs leak, teasing a huge battery, larger screen