Your guest post must be sharing knowledge or solving a glitch on one of four topics:
- Self improvement
Your guest post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- Your guest post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief summary on your site that links to the post.
- Your guest post should be at least 600 words long and no more than 1000 words.
These all contain some very helpful tips to maximize your post.
- We will likely copy edit your guest post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make substantive changes (unlikely), we will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- We may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why we think the post is important. We will make sure that my comments are set off from yours stylistically, so that my readers are clear that these are mine and not yours.
We understand the work that it takes to write a blog / guest post. However, the fact that you have written a guest post and submitted it to us does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts we will publish are those that we think add value to our readers.
Furthermore, if we do not approve your guest post, we will not explain why I did not approve it or provide any detail.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to us (guestpost [at] techaai [dot] com) for consideration.
- Please include the size of your readership (figures)
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with our readers in the comments about your post.
- Please include the post in the body of the e-mail. DO NOT include it as an attachment. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
If we reject your post, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it, including publishing it elsewhere. Also, please put your post in the body of the email rather than as an attachment.