The best Metro by T-Mobile deals (August 2019)
Metro by T-Mobile is the no-contract subsidiary of T-Mobile that was previously known as MetroPCS. Whatever name it uses, it has some excellent deals on both plans and phones if you want to same some money, and we have the best current deals you can get from the carrier.
- Best Metro by T-Mobile phones
Aritcle Table Of Contents
- 1 Metro by T-Mobile deals – Two unlimited lines for $80 a month
- 2 Metro by T-Mobile Deals – Get two Samsung Galaxy A20 phones for “free”
- 3 Metro by T-Mobile deal – get even more phones for “free”
- 4 Metro by T-Mobile deal – iPhone 7 for $49.99
- 5 Metro by T-Mobile deal – get a MetroSMART Ride or MetroSMART Hotspot for free
Metro by T-Mobile deals – Two unlimited lines for $80 a month
The first Metro by T-Mobile deal will let you get two lines, all with unlimited high-speed data, for just $80 a month. That’s with taxes and fees included.
The plan also lets users access up to 15GB of high-speed mobile hotspot data, plus 100GB of cloud storage via Google One. Finally, it throws in a free subscription to Amazon Prime, which on its own normally costs $12.99 a month. Unfortunately, the Amazon Prime offer is for new customers, not current users. This plan also requires signing up for at least one new line of service.
This is easily one of the best Metro deals, but there are some strings. Users may experience slower speeds in congested locations if they use more than 35GB of data before their billing period ends. Also, video streaming is limited to 480p resolution with this plan.
Metro by T-Mobile Deals – Get two Samsung Galaxy A20 phones for “free”
Another Metro deal lets you get the two Samsung Galaxy A20 smartphones, which are normally priced at $239.99 each, for free. Here’s how this deal works:
- First, purchase one Samsung Galaxy A20 phone from Metro by T-Mobile, and connect that phone to an already existing wireless phone number, and you will get an instant $239.99 rebate. This deal does not work with current T-Mobile numbers or ones that have been active on Metro by T-Mobile in the past 90 days.
- Then, buy a second Samsung Galaxy S20 phone and sign up for a new line of service, and Metro by T-Mobile will give you another instant $239.99 rebate. You will still have to pay sales taxes and an activation fee.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 has a 6.4-inch display, an Exynos 7884 processor running at 1.8Ghz, 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of onboard storage, with a microSD card for adding additional storage. It also has 13MP and 5MP rear cameras, an 8MP front-facing camera and a 4,000mAh battery.
Metro by T-Mobile deal – get even more phones for “free”
Metro by T-Mobile is also offering a way to get other phones for free including the Motorola Moto E6, the Moto G7 Play, the Moto G7 Power, the LG Stylo 5, and the Samsung Galaxy J7 Star. Just port an already existing wireless phone number to the “free” phone of your choice and you will get an instant rebate for the cost of that phone. This deal does not work with current T-Mobile numbers or ones that have been active on Metro by T-Mobile in the past 90 days. You will still need to pay an activation fee and sales taxes for these “free” phones.
Metro by T-Mobile deal – iPhone 7 for $49.99
Another Metro by T-Mobile deal lets you get an iPhone 7, with 32GB of onboard storage, for just $49.99. Normally the phone costs $449.99. You will need to switch an already existing number over to Metro by T-Mobile to get this deal. It’s also only available at Metro by T-Mobile stores. The iPhone 7 has a 4.7-inch display, along with a 12MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera.
Metro by T-Mobile deal – get a MetroSMART Ride or MetroSMART Hotspot for free
Our final deal offers customers a way to get a MetroSMART Ride online car add-on for free or a MetroSMART stand-alone mobile hot spot for free. You will need to activate a new line of service for each of these devices to get the instant rebate ($109.99 for the MetroSMART Ride device and $79.99 for the MetroSMART hotspot). You will still need to pay sales taxes, activation fees and the first month of service to get these devices for “free”