Warcraft 3: Reforged patch updates visual assets, adds traditional hotkey layouts, more
Warcraft 3: Reforged is out and so is a patch.
Blizzard has released a patch for Warcraft 3: Reforged which among other things updates all campaign characters and visual assets.
You can also now toggle between Classic and Reforged mode for graphics, it also adds a “Grid” or traditional hotkey layouts and more.
While you are looking over the patch notes, you should also have a gander at the current known issues and various bug reports.
If you have never dipped your toes into the original or are wanting to know how the updated version holds up, here’s our review in-progress. You should also have look over some of the online cheats to help you get ahead quicker. And if you need tips, we have those as well.
Warcraft 3: Reforged Patch Notes – Version 1.32
- Install, update, and launch Warcraft III from the Blizzard Battle .net app.
- Includes integrated Groups and Chat.
- Restored three prologue missions from the original Warcraft III Demo: Riders on the Storm, The Fires Down Below, and Countdown to Extinction.
- Updated terrain, mission difficulty, and added auto-saves for all missions.
- Updated art and layout of major cities from three of Warcraft’s iconic cities: Dalaran, Silvermoon, and Stratholme.
- Updated all campaign characters and visual assets.
- Equip hero skins, choose your favorite portrait, and browse unlockable campaign and matchmaking rewards.
- Locale support added for Spanish (Latin America) and Portuguese (Brazil).
- Locale support updated for Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish (Spain).
Menus and Options
- Added “Grid” or traditional hotkey layouts.
- New gameplay settings for unit health bars, team colors, hero status bars, and cooldown display.
- Classic Account linking to keep your historic wins.
- Legacy accounts will expire in 90 days, so link as soon as possible.
- Toggle between Classic and Reforged mode for graphics and campaign content.
Versus – Competitive Matchmaking
- Queue for heads-up battle with the new matchmaking system for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, or 4-person “Free For All” melee.
- Create your group and join 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 together
The post Warcraft 3: Reforged patch updates visual assets, adds traditional hotkey layouts, more appeared first on VG247.