ZTE could finally offer a competitive flagship soon, with 5G and top-end specs
ZTE announced its upcoming flagship device about a month ago — the Axon 10S Pro 5G. Though ZTE hasn’t announced a launch date quite yet, the device just went through TENAA, giving us a peek at the handset’s potential specs list.
According to the TENAA information, we can expect the handset to tout the Snapdragon 865 SoC, a 3,900mAh battery, and a 6.47-inch FHD+ OLED display with an in-display fingerprint sensor. The handset should come in three RAM/storage configurations, including 6GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB, and 12GB/512GB options.
Related: Should you upgrade now or wait for one of next year’s 5G phones?
As far as cameras are concerned, it should sport a 20MP front-facing shooter and a triple camera array around back, including a 48MP primary lens, a 20MP ultrawide lens, and an 8MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom. Customers can also expect the device to come with Android 10 out of the box.
The TENAA information also comes with a few pictures of the device. The photos reveal a handset that falls in line with the rest of ZTE’s smartphones, featuring a sleek blue and black design with a deep red power button. We also clearly see the handset’s rear-facing camera setup, but we don’t get a good look at the device’s bezels or front camera placement.
Needless to say, the ZTE Axon 10S Pro 5G will also support 5G connectivity. With that and the rest of the specs list taken into consideration, it appears ZTE really means business with this device. Specs like this are what we expect to see from some of the most competitive high-end flagship devices set to launch in 2020.
Aritcle Table Of Contents
- 1 More posts about ZTE
- 1.1 Which phone manufacturer had the best year in 2019? (Poll of the Week)
- 1.2 ZTE’s Cyber Monday offer soon to vanish
- 1.3 ZTE Axon 10 Pro international giveaway!
- 1.4 Bookmark this Black Friday phone deal
- 1.5 ZTE Black Friday deals: a flagship level phone for under $450?
- 1.6 The FCC votes to make Huawei and ZTE’s lives even harder
- 1.7 Huawei and ZTE’s hopes in the US hit another roadblock
- 1.8 ZTE’s new wallet-friendly phones are coming to Visible
- 1.9 The US might soon make Huawei’s life more difficult (Update: Huawei statement)
- 1.10 8 best mini projectors: watch at home and on-the-go
More posts about ZTE
Which phone manufacturer had the best year in 2019? (Poll of the Week)
ZTE’s Cyber Monday offer soon to vanish
ZTE Axon 10 Pro international giveaway!
Bookmark this Black Friday phone deal
ZTE Black Friday deals: a flagship level phone for under $450?
The FCC votes to make Huawei and ZTE’s lives even harder
Huawei and ZTE’s hopes in the US hit another roadblock
ZTE’s new wallet-friendly phones are coming to Visible
The US might soon make Huawei’s life more difficult (Update: Huawei statement)
8 best mini projectors: watch at home and on-the-go